Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Still awaiting help if anyone has any suggestions please let me know! Won't even work when I plug my iPhone in to use my data to go online
HP Recommended
Same prob as most above..Please help me as i AM a dinosaur.
Model No G6-2213sa

Thank you in anticipation.Joe
HP Recommended

Problem has been fixed. It seems that my HP and Windows 8.1 didn't get along! After connecting the laptop to the internet using an ethernet cable, I was able to use the HP assistant to download ALL updates. I then rebooted both the laptop AND the router and all is working.

HP Recommended
I am having same problem sense yesterday. My model # is g6- 2249wm. I also can't connect unless to wifi. Any help would be appreciated.
HP Recommended

My friend has a hp pavilion series 6

The wifi wont connect and cant connect to the internet.

Product name HP Pavilion g6 Notebook pc

Product number: A3B46EA#ABU

Serial number:[Edited for Personal Information]

Can you help?

HP Recommended

Product name: HP ENVY 15 Notebook PC

Serial: [edited]

Product Number: E3S20UAR#ABA

Dear concerned, wifi was working perfectly fine on my above mentioned laptop but since I updated the windows to 8.1 its not even picking up the connection and I cannot see any wifi appearing on the list. It just says no connections and there is a red cross on the icon in the system tray.

Kindly let me know whats going on?

Thanks

HP Recommended
I have windows 7 any Intel Core 2 processor I have the same problem can you help me also
HP Recommended
Hi
I have a HP G26-ibsa, I couldn't log onto my laptop this morning and it said I had to do a restore on safe mode. When I could finally log into my computer it would no longer connect to the internet. Someone please help! It just has a Red Cross where my wifi is supposed to connect and statues 'no connections available' or something. I've tried everything I can think off and have no idea what to do. I seriously need help or I'll be behind on my studies
Thankyou
HP Recommended
I am also using windows 7
Thankyou
^
HP Recommended

hello my HP Pavilion g6-1c58dx was working perfectly till the other day when my wifi suddenly dropped. i have tried a full reset to factory settings, fully reloaded updates by using an ethernet cable. still no luck. i recalled that i had a belkin wifi adapter, after the basic instilation i was able to connect with it no problem. please help me

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.