cancel

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Mazur3 Student
Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

My HP mini 110-3510NR just suddenly stopped working

HP mini 110-3510NR

I Had gotten a 2G replacement memory chip and a new batter because the battery was not working and the laptop was moving a bit slow. It had just come in and the battery did not fit and neither does the memory chip. The weird thing was that when i put the old memory chip back in and closed it all up agin the power switch was like Jamed so i had to push it back and forth then it sorta fixed it self but the weird thing was that the light on the power switch would turn on but the computer. The only thing that would turn on was the fan and that would just keep running

what did i do?

What parts should i get to fix it?

and where should i get a new 2G memory and battery that will work?

Thanks for your time and help

.....also if you cant understand sorry my words just get jumbled

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Retired
Retired
8,244 8,112 483 925
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

My HP mini 110-3510NR just suddenly stopped working

Greetings @Mazur3

Welcome to HP Forums and Thanks for the post. 

I understand that you are unable to install the replacement battery and memory on your notebook. 

Don't worry, I will be glad to assist you.

Have you checked compatibility of the parts with your computer?

Do you see any lights blinking when you try to turn the computer On?

Does the computer power on with the original battery and memory?

Please refer to page number 40 for compatible battery and the procedure to replace the battery in the service guide. Click here for the service guide.

Refer to the page number 52 for the part numbers of the memory and the procedure to install the memory in the manual. 

Please perform a power reset on the computer and check. Refer to this HP Article for assistance. 

Please install the original memory on your computer and check if the computer is booting to the desktop.

Refer to below articles for assistance 

HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start (Windows 7, Vista, XP)

HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code

Let me know if this helped. 

If the information I've provided was helpful,

Please give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Accepted Solution" and "Kudos" buttons,

That’ll help us and others see that we’ve got the answers!

Good Luck.

Chimney_83
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation