Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
How stream 11 model-d010wm
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
My hp stream 11 asking for a Administrator password this morning but I never had set one and now I'm getting a code of 86155324 after 3 trys really puzzle about the Administrator password any help will be truly helpful.All I use my netbook for checking my emails and reading.
9 REPLIES 9
HP Recommended

Hi

Try  39833900

HP Recommended
Thank you code work but stuck on HP logo it keeps rebooting
HP Recommended

Hi

Make Model and OS please.

You may have a hardware problem, so run a full diagnostic.

HP Recommended
HP Stream 11 model 11-O1Owm
Win10
HP Recommended

Got to system information system ID 8023 product ID K3Y84UA#ABA 

HP Recommended

Hi

Delete the serial number now,  please.

HP Stream Notebook - 11-d010wm (ENERGY STAR)

https://support.hp.com/gb-en/drivers/selfservice/hp-stream-11-d000-notebook-pc/7372144/model/7563443...

I suggest you backup all your data and do an F11 Factory Fresh install, or attempt a repair with this...

SELECT SECURE/LEGACY BOOT AS REQUIRED, & CHANGE THE BOOT  SEQUENCE ALSO AS NEEDED.

If in doubt please ask.

HP Recommended
Ok thank you
HP Recommended

My HP Stream is all of a sudden asking for a admin password or Power on Password.  We don’t have a password.  The message we get is i 55101995.

Please help.  This is my college laptop and has all my work on it!!!

Thank you!

HP Recommended

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

According to the Community's Rules of Participation:

4d. No posts shall include instructions or directions intended to bypass or subvert security measures, including passwords, locking mechanisms, fingerprint scans, etc., or to bypass any safety measures.

Therefore, this topic is being locked. If you would like help resetting the password on your product, please Contact HP support in your region. 

I work on behalf of HP
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.