Thank you for showing your interest in HP Support Forums. It is a great place to find the help you need, from other users, HP experts, and other support personnel. I see from the post that you are having issues with the computer does not come on anymore. Don't worry I'll try my best to help you with this,
To provide you with an accurate solution, I'll need a few more details:
Is there is a light on the power button, keyboard and/or the charger port?
What is the product number of this computer? (Ensure you do not share any of your personal information such as serial, phone number, email ID, etc...).
Have you performed any steps on your own before posting on the HP Forums?
I would like to know if any changes (hardware or software) took place on the laptop after which this issue may have started. Meanwhile, I recommend you to perform the following steps to isolate the issue and arrive at a fix:
Let the laptop remain powered off.
Disconnected AC adapter from the laptop.
Press and hold the power button for 15 seconds.
Reconnect the AC adapter.
Power ON the laptop.
Please check if this makes a difference. If the issue persists then you may perform the steps as described in detail from this link: Computer Does Not Start.
If the computer does not start, the LED lights do not glow, and the display is black, you can perform one or more of the following actions to resolve the no power issue:
(Click on the blue letters to get more details about each step)
1. Examine the adapter and power cord for physical damage
2. Test the power from the AC wall outlet to the notebook connector
3. Start computer using the battery only
4. Check that the lid switch moves freely
5. When you have completed the troubleshooting steps, there should be power available to the computer. When you press the power button, the LEDs should glow, and you should hear the sounds of the fan and the hard drive spinning.
* If the battery does not accept the charge or the notebook does not turn on without the AC adapter, contact HP to order a replacement battery.
* If the LEDs do not glow, and there are no other indicators of power being available to the computer, contact HP for technical assistance in troubleshooting a potential problem with the AC power connection or the system board.