cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
The HP Calculator Community Message Board is moving. While we prepare for the move, we are unable to accept new postings. During the move, you can look for help from other users by visiting https://www.hpmuseum.org/ . Or if you need technical support for your calculator visit: HP Calculators. .
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Aliyan
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Solved!

My Laptop HP Elitebook 8440p shuts down and get really hot

HP Recommended
Hp Elitebook 8440p
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

My Laptop Hp Elitebook 8440p shuts down and gets really hot!!!!!

Actually When My Father Works On It It Doesn't Shuts Down

And ''WHEN I PLAY GTA SA  IT SHUTS DOWN''

So PLS PLS Help Me I live in Pakistan

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
banhien
Level 19
Level 19
96,959 61,293 12,565 20,250
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

You already know why. GTA SA requires more CPU and specially video power and this WILL pump the heat up. To protect itself from damages, it will shut itself down.

Solution: stop playing GTA SA on this machine, buy a proper games machine to play games.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

>

View solution in original post

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
2 REPLIES 2
banhien
Level 19
Level 19
96,959 61,293 12,565 20,250
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

You already know why. GTA SA requires more CPU and specially video power and this WILL pump the heat up. To protect itself from damages, it will shut itself down.

Solution: stop playing GTA SA on this machine, buy a proper games machine to play games.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

>
Aliyan
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thank u!!

Tell me Do I Do Can I Buy Graphic Card Of Upgrade Ram 

Tell Pls

ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation