Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Mostakim_BillaH Honor Student
Honor Student
3 2 0 0
Message 1 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

My Notebook's Left side 2 ports are not working. Please Help Me

Pavilion 15-p034tx Notebook PC
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello ,

I have an HP Pavilion 15-p034tx Notebook PC...Serial Number: 5CD434113C

I've an issue with it. 

My Notebook's Left site ports are not working (two ports) since 4 months...I have tried a lot of things ..

I tried to update all the drivers on this PC , and tried with resetting the PC . I've also changed the windows for 2 times . But nothing helped me ..

Please Help me .. I bought this notebook from Malaysia when I studied here ..But now I'm living in Bangladesh . In this country there is no authorised customer care. That's why I need help from this support forum badly. 

Thanks 

And Wishing to solve the problem.

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
Provost Provost
Provost
74006 73896 8994 19359
Message 2 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

Please try the following tool:

http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/detect.html?iid=dc_iduu

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
0 Kudos
Honor Student
3 2 0 0
Message 3 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

nah I installed it....then update 2 driver which are graphyics related .... after updating i restrted my notebook... But nothing happened....same problem no change

0 Kudos
Provost Provost
Provost
74006 73896 8994 19359
Message 4 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

Interesting, Intel can't find it. Please try to download and install

http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp72001-72500/sp72043.exe

then repeat the above task again if required.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
0 Kudos
Honor Student
3 2 0 0
Message 5 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Oh sir Trust me ......... I did again but without grafics related driver there is nithing I did the same thing sir but nothing happened ...oh ....please sir if you can please give me something like screenshot or any other help

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation