Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
SHYAM4 Student
Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

My Operating System Is Not Listed in Select an operating system and version to see available softwar

HP 2000-2116TU Notebook PC
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

My Operating System Is Not Listed in Select an operating system and version to see available softwar

my operating system is windows 8.1 but register site only show the windows 8

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Regents Professor
Regents Professor
4162 4158 561 1252
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Dear Customer,

windows 8 and 8.1 use the same base kernal so the drivers will need to be identical.

yes, they are the same drivers.

Hope this helps, for any further queries reply to the post and feel free to join us again

**Click the White Thumbs Up Button on the right to say Thanks**

Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

Thank You,

GBL84

I am not an HP Employee

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation