cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

My chrome book hp 14-X010WM won't turn on unless Ac adapter is connect to it and plugged into wall

HP 14-X010WM
Chrome OS

please help I only had this for 2 wks just bought from Amazon and Amazon is telling me to get ahold of Hp I have a warranty threw hp I am really starting to worry i think my labtop is going to stop working i fear the prob is my labtop or battery inside it not just ac adapter which is worse I have saw a few post about 

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Level 10
4,161 4,159 563 1,275
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

My chrome book hp 14-X010WM won't turn on unless Ac adapter is connect to it and plugged into wall

Dear Customer,

Please go through the belwo document to run the Battery Health Check:

http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c04355990

NOTE: After getting the results please Contact HP Technical Support over the Phone for further assistance without any delay to get your Notebook diagnosed and serviced by an authorized HP Certified Engineer as its in WARRANTY.

Hope this helps, for any further queries reply to the post and feel free to join us again

**Click the White Thumbs Up Button on the right to say Thanks**

Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

Thank You,

GBL84

I am not an HP Employee

0 Kudos
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation