cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

My computer wont turn on

hp 15 notebook 15-F211WM
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

One day I was watching hulu on my laptop and my slipped out my hand and fell from like 2 inches over my computer and my computer started glitching. So, I turned it off and it wouldn't turn back on. So i left it off the charger overnight thinking that maybe it was too hot and the next morning i plugged it back in and it turned on and it was working well. Well, about a few hours later I went to get back on but it didnt turn on AGAIN! i did the same method that i did before but it still wont turn on. I also tried the 30 second thing but that didnt work either! please help, i really need my laptop

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
24,429 24,384 2,068 3,209
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

My computer wont turn on

Hi,

Attempt to perform a hard reset to remove all the excess static using:

http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c01684768

if the above doesn't work:

Attempt to connect the charger to an alternate power outlet, alternate power cable and if it doesn't work either

You may need to contact HP on 1800-474-6836 for further support as you may need to get the pc sent to an hp repair center (ensure the pc is under an ADP warranty as otherwise there may be a charge included as the issue occurred after the accident you had).

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 5
Level 5
233 232 17 61
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

My computer wont turn on

Hello,

so so there is owner to unit but there is nothing on the screen right.

if you can just reseat hard drive and memory and try once. 

Else contact hp for repair

#hpexpertday

Regards;
Smiley
I am an HP employee
Please click the White Kudos star to say thanks for helping.
Please mark Accept As Solution if my help has solved your problem.
0 Kudos
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation