cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Steveotheduke
Level 1
1 1 0 4
Message 81 of 86
Flag Post
HP Recommended

My hp spectre x360 won't turn on at all

Well I probably have a new record. Bought my new Spectre today and it died after four hours of use. Exact same symptoms as all the previous threads. Beyond pissed, as I would have never expected this. Fortunately, I bought it at the Microsoft store so it will be going right back tomorrow.
First time I bought an HP product and it will be my last.
fused
2 2 0 1
Message 82 of 86
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I'm so bummed that this is still a problem so late in the production cycle. HP should come clean on this and tell us what thay know and how this is being resolved. We're stuck with the one we have (currently dead in the middle of a 4-month trip to India) but I will never by another HP, not even a desktop at this point. I need both a new desktop workstation and a new laptop but I feel I need to look elsewhere because HP will not even tell us what gives.

wilson2ec
Level 1
3 3 0 2
Message 83 of 86
Flag Post
HP Recommended

That's so upsetting to read. I'm beyond frustrated. I live in Ecuador and bought mine in NYC. I contacted HP and they told me that my warranty is still valid BUT they don't pay for shipments and that I NEED to travel to USA only to deliver my laptop. Imagine how ridiculous is that! They are the ones who should fix this problem, or recall similar laptops around the world. This is a nightmare.
equalds
1 1 0 2
Message 84 of 86
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I have the same problem, no lights, no sound, no nothing!!! I live in Argentina and HP doesn't give international support for hardware isssues, is unbelievable that they doesn't have a courrier now a days to do the shipment for you, they doesn't care too much for their customers...

stevez12
Level 2
7 5 0 11
Message 85 of 86
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Same here.  HP is supposed to send me a special box to ship to them.  It's been 4 days and still no box.  Nothing worse than dealing with their call center in Bangalore.

Tack on another 7-10 days for repair and shipment back.  

Moral of the story: Don't buy another HP.

Highlighted
stevez12
Level 2
7 5 0 11
Message 86 of 86
Flag Post
HP Recommended

The customer support has been an absolute nightmare.  I've had to call India for a stupid box numerous times this week.  Somehow, the request didn't save in their system the first time.

I called yesterday for a status and their "system was down" so they told me to call back in 4 hours.  lol.

Never buying another HP notebook. what a joke.

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation