cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
jugalaempa
1 1 0 0
Message 21 of 67
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

My laptop is plugged in but not charging

argedmy laptop plugged in but not charghing .its not ch

0 Kudos
kailas_karthik
2 2 0 0
Message 22 of 67
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

HII all,

my laptop is in very good condition and take care of my laptop very good in all aspects,but idonno why from past two months im facing the problem of plugged,not charging issue,its just charging only for 5 ins of time and the charging incator light turns white and the battery status says calibrate even if i calibrated for several times,customer support is very reluctant,i have dell from past 2 yrs i never faced this kind of problem.please help

0 Kudos
Level 9
3,429 3,390 129 675
Message 23 of 67
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Hello Kailas_Karthik,

You state your battery will not charge while the charger is plugged in, is that correct? I will be happy to help you.

Can you please provide the full make and model of the computer you have, if you are unsure where to locate that information have a look at this link for help.

Please respond back at your earliest convenience.

Thanks

Clicking the White Kudos star on the left is a way to say Thanks!

Clicking the 'Accept as Solution' button is a way to let others know which steps helped solve the problem!
0 Kudos
kailas_karthik
2 2 0 0
Message 24 of 67
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

hi,

mu\y laptop make is 2103 year and model number is pavilion g6 2013tu,its charge capacity is only 82% and it shows to calibrate when i test the battery even i calibrated it for several times,battery charge indivcator light is turning white immediately with in 5 minutes of pluged in

0 Kudos
Level 9
3,429 3,390 129 675
Message 25 of 67
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Kailas_Karthik,

Thank you for that information.

I would like you to run a battery test.

1.       Turn off the computer

2.       Turn the computer on and tap the F2 key

3.       If successful it should lead you into the advance diagnostic menu

4.       From select battery test or it may say battery check to run a test

Please respond back at your earliest convenience with your results.

Thanks

Clicking the White Kudos star on the left is a way to say Thanks!

Clicking the 'Accept as Solution' button is a way to let others know which steps helped solve the problem!
0 Kudos
P3RSI4
Level 1
7 4 0 0
Message 26 of 67
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Hi, This worked for me

1.  Turn laptop off, remove battery, reinsert battery, plug the Charger, Charging starts (Orange light)
      But as soon as I start laptop, charging stops.

2. To keep the charging while using laptop, download and install HP Power Manager, during installation you will see laptop is charging again. Solved.
3. When you restart your laptop, same, not charging occurs. To solve this, just go into where HP Power Manager is installed, default path is C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\HP Power Manager, select SCHEME.BAT, you will laptop is CHARGING again. Place scheme.bat shortcut to desktop, and next time just use the short cut 😄

(sorry for bad English)

0 Kudos
tuba05
1 1 0 0
Message 27 of 67
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

my laptop bAattery was all fine but now it has an issue its not getting charged i nthink i kept the charger plugged in even when the battery was full caused this problem dont know what to do totally clueless .plz help!

0 Kudos
JohnAndersMarti
5 4 0 0
Message 28 of 67
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

I am having a very similar problem, exept I get a message before BIOS are even loaded, sayin my battery needs to be replaced!

I have mailed customerservice in 3 countries, all of them pointing fingers at eachother, and no-one seems to be willing to help me. I have 3 months left on my warranty, And I am seriosly starting to doubt if HP will Switch this battery for me!

To What adress did you email about getting a refund? I would be very interested in this since I am Sick of HP, both their low-quality products and their lowsy service!

0 Kudos
Tags (1)
Retired KittyK
Retired
1,123 1,017 19 47
Message 29 of 67
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

JohnAndersMarti, I saw your post and forwarded it to the right people a for their review. You should hear back from someone shortly via private message on this Forum.

KittyK - HP Support Forums Moderator

Clicking the "Kudos star" to the left is a great way to say thanks!

When your problem has been solved, accept the solution by clicking the "Accept as Solution" button to help other members in the future!

Rules of Participation
JohnAndersMarti
5 4 0 0
Message 30 of 67
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Thanks A Lot KittyK! I really hope they get in touch with me soon!
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation