cancel

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
kittu2802 Tutor
Tutor
13 3 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

NVIDIA 3D IMAGE PREVIEW DOES NOT SHOW ANY PREVIEW

Pavilion 15-AB029tx
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

after replacing a motherboard by servicing centre i have faced a problem in my laptop that NVidia graphics is not responding and 3d image preview is not showing any image. so, i tried to contact both HP chat support and call support since from last 4 months to resolved my problem but instead of resolving a problem they ask me to order a new recovery disk. so, i have ordered a new recovery disk and done a factory reset still a problem is not resolved.now whenever i contact HP support team to resolved my problem they ask me to do same troubleshoot steps and same drivers to download. i don't know what to do now. i thought i have done a great great mistake by buying a HP product.    

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Retired
Retired
15,765 14,098 713 1,904
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

NVIDIA 3D IMAGE PREVIEW DOES NOT SHOW ANY PREVIEW

HI @kittu2802,

Thank you for your query.  

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post serial numbers and case details. If you are unfamiliar with how the Forum's private message capability works  please review this link. First Time Here? Learn How to Post and More

Sparkles1

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation