Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Intern
Intern
38 1 10
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post
HP Recommended

NVMe SSD GPT partition

Zbook 15 G3
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

My Zbook 15 G3 came with Win 7 installed and I updated to Win 10 pro.  The partitions are set with MBR, but I thought Win 10 can really capitalize on GPT.  I have NVMe drives installed.  For those who received their Zbook 15 G3 with Win 10, was it set to GPT or MBR?  Is it worth going through the effort of converting to GPT and messing with the UEFI?  Are the HP partitions going to work with GPT? Will the NVMe drivers work well with GPT, since it appears NVMe drivers are stll maturing.

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation