Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
pavilion G4-1311AU
Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)

sir, i got a problem. my ethernet controller, PCI Device and SM Bus Controller drivers is not installed.

here is the details:

Model: HP Pavilion G4-1311au

Processor: AMD A4-3330mx

ethernet controller:

PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_8136&SUBSYS_3564103C&REV_05
PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_8136&SUBSYS_3564103C
PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_8136&CC_020000
PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_8136&CC_0200

pci device:

PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_5209&SUBSYS_3564103C&REV_01
PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_5209&SUBSYS_3564103C
PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_5209&CC_FF0000
PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_5209&CC_FF00

SM BUS CONTROLLER:

PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_780B&SUBSYS_3564103C&REV_13
PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_780B&SUBSYS_3564103C
PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_780B&CC_0C0500
PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_780B&CC_0C05

Please Help Me...

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi:

You need these drivers...

ethernet controller:

This package provides the Realtek Local Area Network (LAN) Driver that enables the Realtek Network Interface Card (NIC) Chip in supported notebook models that are running a supported operating system.

File name: sp55083.exe

pci device:

This package contains the driver that enables the Realtek Card Reader in supported notebook models that are running a supported operating system. The card reader enables users to read from or write to supported removable storage cards, which are typically used in digital cameras, digital music players, and cellular phones.

File name: sp55085.exe

smbus controller:

I have zipped up and attached the driver you need for that below.

Download and unzip the file to its folder.  Do not do anything with the files in the folder.

Go to the device manager, and click on the smbus controller needing drivers.

Click on the driver tab, click on update driver.

Select the Browse my computer for driver software option, and browse to the driver folder you unzipped.

Make sure the Include Subfolders box is checked and the driver should install.

Then restart the PC.

HP Recommended

why my notebook can't use wifi??

HP Recommended

Did you install the wireless card driver?

If there is a device labeled Network Controller, you need the driver.

If you do not see a device such as that, then most likely the wireless card had died on you and needs to be replaced.

See if installing this software and using it to turn on the wireless card works.

This package provides the HP Connection Manager for the supportednotebook models and operating systems.

File name: sp61296.exe

If it doesn't, you can almost be sure the wlan card is no good.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.