Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HeeWeeGo Honor Student
Honor Student
3 0 0
Message 1 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Need HP Printer drivers for Windows 10- LaserJet Pro MFP M127fw

Hi ,

I try to install the software and driver ,but everytime only install to 99% and come up error for install. I already try use window to add the printer and doesn't work ,now also I cannot use the wireless to print ,please help to find out the problem.

Thanks.

4 REPLIES
Provost Provost
Provost
71083 8555 18394
Message 2 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

Where do you get the installation package ? Is it the following one ?

http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softlib/software13/COL51561/Im-124830-4/LJPro_MFP_M127-M128_full_solution_1524...

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
0 Kudos
HeeWeeGo Honor Student
Honor Student
3 0 0
Message 3 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi  ,

Thanks for the links and I already download the the newest software from HP ,but everything install to 99% and stop and show up error, and I have a original driver disc for this printer and I try to use windows add printer and I find out this  driver in  the disc but the window (10) not accept the driver (driver name MFP-M127-128 Pclm...).Please help again for find the the problem .

Also the windows can install the ( HP LaserJet Pro MFP M127-M128 PCLmS - Error 0x800f0100) and come up this error message.

Best Regard,

0 Kudos
telred Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 4 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I have this exact same problem.

on HP LaserJet Pro MFP M127fn

0 Kudos
HeeWeeGo Honor Student
Honor Student
3 0 0
Message 5 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi ,still not solve the problem,I give up ....now I use the usb cable everytime when I need to print out .if you find the solution ,please let me know .thanks.
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation