cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
PerryPaj Student
Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Need Hinges

HP 15-D008se Notebook PC

Anyone know where I can get replacement hinges for HP 15-d008se Notebook PC

Thanks in advance

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Retired
Retired
18,047 14,989 855 2,157
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Need Hinges

Welcome to the HP Forums.
I hope you're well @PerryPaj,

I read your post about how you're looking for hinges for your HP 15-d008se Notebook PC. I would suggest calling HP's phone support to see your repair options with them. Follow the steps below to get their number in your region.

If you have any troubles, let me know and I will do my best to help.

Hit the "Accept as Solution" if we've reached a solution, and the "thumbs up" to say thanks for my help. 🙂

Have a great day:D

HP Technical Support can be reached by clicking on the following link:

http://h22207.www2.hp.com/us-en/?openCLC=true

(1) Once the support page opens please select the country in which you're located. Next, enter your HP model number on the right.

(2) Next, choose the 'Contact Support' tab at the top and scroll down to the bottom of the 'HP Support- Contact' page to fill out the form provided with your contact information.

(3) Once completed click the 'Show Options' icon on the bottom right.

(4) Lastly, scroll down to the bottom of the page and select 'Get phone number.' A case number and phone number will now populate for you.

a i n b o w 7000

I work on behalf of HP

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" at the bottom of this post to say “Thanks” for helping!
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation