Note on archived topics.
12-29-2011 02:57 AM - edited 12-29-2011 02:59 AM
You can start here.
If you plug in your specific model number on ebay you may get a closer match. There are a few different kinds, keep in mind it may be easier to buy a new keyboard, most are only around 15 to 20 bucks.
This guy seems to offer the best selection.
01-04-2012 01:02 PM
You can find those parts easily on this website:
They have guides to help you install the keys and they will also help you find the right type of mechanism for your keyboard. Good luck!
11-30-2013 09:34 AM
There are many styles of keyboard, so hopefully yours is there.
You can also Google Laptop Keyboard Keys...
08-16-2016 08:57 AM
I have closed this thread to help keep the comments timely. If you have more to add, please start a new thread. Click here if you want to learn more about how to start a new conversation/thread.
Please post in a new thread for better exposure. It may also be helpful if you posted a few more details about your computer/printer and your issues.
1. Product Name and Number (please do not post Serial Number)
• Example: HP Pavilion DV2-1209AX or HP Deskjet 3000 Printer CH393A
2. Operating System installed (if applicable)
• Example: Windows XP, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit
3. Error message (if any)
• Example: ""Low disk space"" error in Windows
4. Any changes made to your system before the issue occurred
• Examples: Upgrading your Operating System or installing a new software; or installing new hardware like a printer, modem, or router.
If you have any other questions about forum posting, please feel free to send me a private message!