cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
6 2 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Need help with ram.Again.sry

hp pavilon a1600n
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

I had some help befor from you.Said i could put 4 1 gig chips in here i tryed.Thay brand new.2 worked.But wene i try to put all 4 in it beeps at me.Whats up with that?There all ddr2 slots as far as the specs go.Am i missing somthing?:(

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
6 2 0 0
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Need help with ram.Again.sry

My motherboad is a A8M2N-LA(nodusM3) the chips iv been trying to put in are ddr2-533 1 gigs. 240 pin.Iv got 3 to work since i wrote this.Its the 4th one dosent seem to work.Thought i was missing somthing.Iv got a bigger prob now.My cd/dvd player dosent want to work.It asks me to put a cd in.Wene i do it kicks it out and asks me to put a cd in.Iv tryed all kinds of cd's.Same diff.Is there some diagnostic or somthing i can run.It worked ok before.How can i tell if i just need a head cleaner or whole new thing? My sys is a a1600n.TY!! Belive it or not you guys/Gals Really help!!TY!

0 Kudos
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation