Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Beadout Honor Student
Honor Student
3 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

New Notebook Pavilion

pavillion
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Why does my new machine upgrade for 10 minutes each time I open it?

What do I do to speed up the process of the getting to the web or waiting to open up a program?

I have to tap the mouse nurous times to get it to respond. 

I called customer service and they wanted to charge me one hundred dollars o help me.

3 REPLIES
Provost Provost
Provost
36433 5468 9388
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

New Notebook Pavilion

Can we have the model number?

0 Kudos
Beadout Honor Student
Honor Student
3 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

New Notebook Pavilion

HI It takes ths thing ten whole minutes to show any sign of responding.The model Number is M1y47ua#aba and 5cd545bb7L Can you tell How to send this Machine back? I have had enough!!!

0 Kudos
Tags (1)
Provost Provost
Provost
36433 5468 9388
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

New Notebook Pavilion

No I can't you would have to start a warranty support case or your retailer may offer a return privilege. 

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation