Note on archived topics.
08-29-2016 05:22 AM - edited 08-29-2016 05:24 AM
I just made some driver update and windows ( windows anniversary ) update and after installing i do not have any sound with the built in spaker or with my headphone plugged with a jack anymore. But with a usb headphone it works!
When i go to the Windows playback devices window there is no device present.
I already update the Audio drivers and restart run the audio troubleshooting tool in Windows but nothing new it doesn't work.
Solved! Go to Solution.
08-30-2016 08:47 AM
Give the following driver a shot
This driver resolved the same issue we were experiencing with our Elitebook 840 G3's
06-19-2018 11:04 AM
Thank you for posting in this thread. Unfortunately based on when the last response was made, I have closed this thread to help keep comments current and up to date. We recommend starting a new thread for your issue.
To be more helpful with your post, you can add key information if you desire:
1. Product Name and Number (please do not post Serial Number)
• Example: HP Pavilion DV2-1209AX or HP Deskjet 3000 Printer CH393A
2. Operating System installed (if applicable)
• Example: Windows XP, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit
3. Error message (if any)
• Example: ""Low disk space"" error in Windows
4. Any changes made to your system before the issue occurred
• Examples: Upgrading your Operating System or installing a new software; or installing new hardware like a printer, modem, or router.
If you have any other questions about forum posting, please feel free to send me a private message!