Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
dslaer20 Honor Student
Honor Student
1 0 1
Message 11 of 14
Flag Post
HP Recommended

No audio from internal Speakers | HP Pavilion << Find Solution Here

I downloaded it and have got some audio although the audio cuts in and out and crackles now.

I think i should go take my laptop into a store

cnwcnw Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 12 of 14
Flag Post
HP Recommended

i have a comp. presario and have no sound at all. Need help please.

0 Kudos
lilyfrench Honor Student
Honor Student
4 0 0
Message 13 of 14
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

I realised your post is a couple of years old but i seem to have the same problem as you did with my pavilion dm4.

One of the internal speaker isnt working properly (the sound is very distorted), while the sound through headphones is just fine.

What did you do in the end? I guess i'll have to replace the faulty speaker (it started playing up a week after the end of the warranty) but Cannot find the part only.

Your experience would be most helpful, thanks!

0 Kudos
fer220022 Honor Student
Honor Student
2 0 0
Message 14 of 14
Flag Post
HP Recommended

excellent, work for me

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation