Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
HP Probook 4510s
Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)

Hi. I haven't used bluetooth in a couple years. Now when i tried to pair device with my laptop i just realised that i don't have bluettoth instaled. Tried to instal a driver but this is the message that pops out "No bluetooth device was detected. Please make sure that your bluetooth device is plugged in properly in order to continue instalation"

I have windows 7, 32 bit operative system. And i use HP Probook 4510s. Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Did you install the HP bluetooth driver?

That would be the only suggestion I can offer.

http://h20566.www2.hp.com/hpsc/swd/public/detail?swItemId=ob_81348_2

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
HP Recommended

Hi:

If you have the HP wireless assistant software installed, you probably need to use it to turn on the bluetooth adapter.

If you don't, then install it, and then see if you can turn on the bluetooth radio.

This package contains the HP Wireless Assistant for the supported notebook models and operating systems. The HP Wireless Assistant reports the power state and Microsoft Windows Device Manager status of integrated wireless devices, alerts the user when the status of a device changes, and enables the user to turn integrated wireless devices on and off.

File name: sp48127.exe

HP Recommended

I tried to instal that driver but i got the message "This computer does not support Wireless Assistent 4"

HP Recommended

OK...

Use the connection manager software instead...

This package provides the HP Connection Manager for the supported notebook/laptop models and operating systems. The HP Connection Manager provides support for the Qualcomm Gobi un2400 and un2420 Global Mobile Internet.

File name: sp45134.exe

HP Recommended

Connection manager didn't worked either. Then i tried and installed another HP wirelles assistant and worked. But when i'm trying to connect with my jam bluetooth speakers i can't find them. I'm finding only someone else computer. I think i need driver for Bluetooth Peripherial Device

HP Recommended

Did you install the HP bluetooth driver?

That would be the only suggestion I can offer.

http://h20566.www2.hp.com/hpsc/swd/public/detail?swItemId=ob_81348_2

HP Recommended

yes i did and it is working. thank you for your help

HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.