Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion - 15-ab062na
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

Product name:HP Pavilion Notebook

Product number:M2Y96EA#ABU

So my computer died whie updating the graphics driver through AMD's website.

This corrupted the whole system and I couldn't boot up, I couldn't go back to a recovery point, couldn't refresh, couldn't reset or perform any windows fix's.  All this was through the advanced startup menu hitting f11 on boot up.

I saved some files through HP's recovery manager and reinstalled windows 8.1 that came with the computer.

Now I wan't to upgrade back to windows 10 but drivers for my laptop are no longer avaliable on your website and they were only a month ago because I updated the BIOS from this site.

Can someone please help me gain access to these drivers?

Also I tried using the support section on this site but when its asks for my laptop model and I type it in and it even autocompletes for me, it brings up a 404 error page.

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

If no one can help could anyone at least suggest some way I can contact HP in regards to this?

HP Recommended

@Kraeol

Thank you for posting on HP Forums, 

Riddle_Decipher is at your service. 

As I Understand your PC crashed, however, is recovered now and you need the drivers compatible with windows 10 before you upgrade your windows 8.1 to windows 10,

No worries, as I'll be glad to help you, that said, I'll need a few more details to dissect your concern & provide an accurate solution: 

Did you access the HP Softwares and downloads page using your model name via google?

Sometimes, when the links are broken during site renovation, etc...the links may not work, that said, I have taken the liberty to get you the link: Click here to find your drivers list. (I've checked this link on another browser as well and confirmed that it's working).

Let me know if you need anything else 😉

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.