Having trouble signing in? Try this!
Ask questions. Help others.
The HP Community is here for you.
Post new question
Question

Note on archived topics.
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here, or click on "Post new question" above and select the appropriate board.
Student
Message 1 of 2 (129 Views)

No tengo WIFI

hace una semana me compre una Compaq CQ43-416LA Notebook PC hasta alli estaba todo bien, pero ayer se me ocurrio formatearla y instalar el windows 7 ultiimate 64 bits, pero me di cuenta que no tengo wifi, entro a administrador de dispositivos y adaptadores de red no me sale nada referente con el WIFI, la luz sigue estando naranja y no blanca como estaba antes, busque ayuda en internet pero no lo encuentro aún , por favor ayudenme conmi problema es urgente.

0 Kudos
Provost
Message 2 of 2 (125 Views)

Re: No tengo WIFI

Hola ronaldcm,

Lo Siento pero este foro es in Ingles.

Idioma.png

If you find that my posts help you, you can say thanks by clicking on the purple Thumbs up + icon .

If your problem is solved or your question answered by a particular post, please click the Accepted Solution button in that post.

I am not an HP Employee, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation