Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Pavilion x360
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)
My problem is , when i charge the laptop it tells me that it's bluged in but not charging,0% , I can't turn on my laptop without the charger !! What I have to do !
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hello @Areejobaidmk,

Welcome to FORUM !!!

Seems like the battery is dead. Please test and calibrate. 

Testing and Calibrating the Battery (Windows 10)

http://support.hp.com/my-en/document/c04700771

Post back the results !!

Hope this helps, for any further queries reply to the post and feel free to join us again !!

**Click the White Thumbs Up Button on the right to say Thanks**

Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

Thank You,

GBL84

I am not an HP Employee 

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

Hello @Areejobaidmk,

Welcome to FORUM !!!

Seems like the battery is dead. Please test and calibrate. 

Testing and Calibrating the Battery (Windows 10)

http://support.hp.com/my-en/document/c04700771

Post back the results !!

Hope this helps, for any further queries reply to the post and feel free to join us again !!

Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

Thank You,

GBL84

I am not an HP Employee 

HP Recommended
Thanks alot , it told me that No battery "the battery must be installed before the system is started!
Does that means that I have to change the battery or what ! , I'm really disappointed from this laptop it's just the second year and I'm facing problems with it , I have Fujitsu since 8 years and it works very well till now 🙂
HP Recommended

Hello @Areejobaidmk,

Thank  you for your reply !!!

Sorry to know.

The battery is not being detected, Could be off 2 reasons. 

1 : Battery dead and needs replacement .

2: Battery port connected from systemboard is faulty.

To isolate, try if you could swap with another identical battery to determine, whether its the battery or connecting port.

Before you buy a new battery, I request you check this first. If the other known good battery works fine. Then no problem with the Board and you may buy a new battery.

But for me it seems like the battery is the issue. Please post back !!

All the Best !!!     

Hope this helps, for any further queries reply to the post and feel free to join us again

Thank You,

GBL84

I am not an HP Employee

HP Recommended
Good evening
I replaced the battery and then I turned it on without the charger and it really worked! I found the battery percentage is 50% but when I plugged the charger it says that it's plugged in but not charging!!
And then i did battery test as you told me and it says that Battery check: primary- ok (1) !! Do You know what does that mean? 😢
HP Recommended

Hello @Areejobaidmk,

Please perform below shown steps to resolve the issue:

Step 01. Click on the Start Button

Step 02. Type "Device Manager" in the start search box & open the Device Manager

Step 03. Look for Batteries and expand it by click on the + symbol on the left

Step 04. Right Click on "Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control Method Battery" & uninstall

Note: This Battery driver will get re-installed automatically when you restart the Notebook again

Step 05. Please Shutdown the Notebook

Step 06. Please remove the Battery and unplug the Power Adapter

Step 07. Press and Hold the Power Button for full 1 Minute

Step 08. Go ahead and put back the Battery and connect the Power Adapter

Step 09. Look for "Plugged In Charging" message on the Battery icon

Also try to update the unit to to the latest available BIOS on the HP drivers page.

Thank You,

GBL84

I am not an HP Employee 

HP Recommended
Thank you sir for helping me, i followed the steps but it's still plugged in but not charging
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.