Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Anthony038 Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Note taking

I'm looking at buying one of the new 2 in 1 notebooks. I want to take handwritten notes in tablet form and translate them into Word Documents. What is the best way to do that?
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES
Provost Provost
Provost
71869 8691 18692
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Note taking

Hi,

The following link shows software you need

https://support.office.com/en-ie/article/Take-notes-in-your-own-handwriting-46FE3AB9-5747-4820-B646-...

The next thing is to buy a machine which SUPPORTS active stylus (note, not all touch machines support this feature) such as HP Spectre x360 machines.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
0 Kudos
CarenAndCamryn Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Note taking

I have the HP Spectre x360 and just typed this message by writing with the HP Active Stylus. So, yes, it can translate handwritten notes into typed Word documents.

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation