cancel

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
rudinkob Honor Student
Honor Student
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Notebook HP

Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

zrútil sa mi Windows 10, mal som zálohu na DVD pivo nezobralo mi ju.Teraz mám W-7 pivo nesvieti mi klávesnica nejde mi odtlačky prstov.Som z Toho hotový.Ďakujem.

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Retired danny-r
Retired
8251 7100 141 472
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Notebook HP

@rudinkob

Thank you for visiting our English HP Support Forum. We are only able to reply to posts written in English. To ensure a quick response it would be advisable to post your question in English. The following links are here to assist you if you prefer to post in the following Language Forum.

German: HP Kundenforum
Spanish: Foro de usuarios de HP
French: Forum des utilisateurs
Portuguese: Fórum dos usuários HP
Chinese: 惠普个人客户支持论坛
Korean: HP 지식커뮤니티

Thank you for your understanding.

I work on behalf of HP
0 Kudos
rudinkob Honor Student
Honor Student
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Notebook HP

fell on my laptop W10.Mal him backed up on DVD but not take it to me (DVD error) how to restore it? Now I W7.Chýba me the main control fingerprint!

0 Kudos
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
3304 3302 178 337
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Notebook HP

Hi@rudinkob,

Welcome to the English HP Consumer Forums!

If you prefer to post your question in your preferred language, see the below options that are available.
German: HP Kundenforum
Spanish: Foro de usuarios de HP
French: Forum des utilisateurs
Portuguese: Fórum dos usuários HP
Chinese: 惠普个人客户支持论坛
Korean: HP 지식커뮤니티

Alternatively, please feel free to post a revised message in English.

Resolv_S

Glad to help you. I work for HP

Please click Accept as Solution if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the Kudos Thumbs Up" to say “Thanks” for helping!

"HP respects and is committed to protecting the personal information of our covered individuals." You can read more in the HP Privacy Statement.

Resolv_S
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the Thumbs up" button!

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation