cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
TheAsadYaqoob Student
Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

OS Transformation from FreeDos 2.0 to Windows 10 and Availability of the drivers.

HP 15 ac128nx
FreeDOS
Hello,
I am about to purchase the aforementioned device from an authorized dealer. Is there a way through which FreeDos 2.0 OS can be replaced by a Windows 10 OS. After going through a few threads, I realized that this task can be accomplished for devices, whose Windows 10 drivers can be downloaded from HP. Since, this device is uncommon, I have to ask whether the Windows 10 drivers for HP 15 ac128nx are available or not?
Thank you.
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Retired
Retired
15,765 14,098 713 1,904
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

OS Transformation from FreeDos 2.0 to Windows 10 and Availability of the drivers.

@TheAsadYaqoob,

Welcome to the HP Forum! This is a wonderful location to converse with the community, get assistance and find tips. For you to have a rewarding experience, I would like to include the following link for your perusal and reference. First Time Here? Learn How to Post and More.

I grasp that you are wondering if there are recommended drivers for the model 15-ac128nx. Here is a link to the HP Notebook - 15-ac128nx Software and Driver page where you can get the recommended HP drivers for Windows 10. You can also download and install the HP Support Assistant to assist you with downloading the recommended drivers and software. 

This is a great question other customers may also be wondering about; please click the "Accept as Solution" if you feel this post has helped you, or could help others. You can say thanks easily, by clicking the "Thumbs Up” below! :robotvery-happy:

Sparkles1

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation