cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
ankiHPcustomer
Level 1
7 5 0 0
Message 1 of 11
Flag Post

POOR SERVICE in HP WARRANTY

HP Recommended

I bought laptop from HP and it is still in its warranty. When my laptop stopped working, I reached out to HP to recieve no response initially. When HP responded, they repaired my laptop VERY POORLY and returned my system half repaied. My case got escalated to senior HP management but even then no one from HP is responding to my email. 

Kindly advise what is the best way to reach to HP and get my laptop fixed.

0 Kudos
10 REPLIES 10
Huffer
Level 17
Level 17
44,714 44,491 7,174 12,718
Message 2 of 11
Flag Post
HP Recommended

What is the problem with the laptop? You are not very specific. If the laptop is under warranty you should be able to make a warranty claim. The purpose of this Forum is to help you and it is not generally for warranty help. 

0 Kudos
ankiHPcustomer
Author
Level 1
7 5 0 0
Message 3 of 11
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I already sent my laptop for repair work under warranty but i recieved my laptop poorly repaired. I followed up with HP many times using all source of channel such as phone, email etc. but haven't recieved timely response. Apart from poorly repaired laptop, I shipped my laptop with upgraded battery but I recieved normal battery back from HP and now after even my case escalated to case manager I am not recieving proper response. I emailed HP on following IDs but haven't recieved any response. Any suggestion?

HP-TM_KVSUPPORT_EN@mail.support.hp.com, hp.pop@mail.support.hp.com

0 Kudos
ankiHPcustomer
Author
Level 1
7 5 0 0
Message 4 of 11
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Any suggestion as of 03/17?

0 Kudos
ankiHPcustomer
Author
Level 1
7 5 0 0
Message 5 of 11
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Any updates as of 03/18? Now it seems even HP blog stopped to respond.

0 Kudos
Jazzwalk
3 2 0 0
Message 6 of 11
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Dear Share the country name n distributor name
0 Kudos
Jazzwalk
3 2 0 0
Message 7 of 11
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Share the date of Purchase , Is this under warranty ?
0 Kudos
ankiHPcustomer
Author
Level 1
7 5 0 0
Message 8 of 11
Flag Post
HP Recommended

If you see my earlier posts it mentions that HP did poor job in repair work that means my laptop is in warranty and HP tried to repair it. I expect more meaningful direction here rather than asking me same questions (purcahse dates?) through which I have already gone through multiple times in last 3 months.

0 Kudos
Huffer
Level 17
Level 17
44,714 44,491 7,174 12,718
Message 9 of 11
Flag Post
HP Recommended

This is a User to User Forum. We have no way to access the database of warranty claims and know nothing about your past history with repair attempts. Nobody here is working for HP in responding on this Forum and you have to help us help you. So step back, take a deep breath and tell us what happened and what was wrong with the laptop. I understand HP kept your enhanced battery and returned a stock one. That ain't right but there is not much we can do for you on that. In fact, there is not much we can do with warranty claims. Just call in and keep asking politely to escalate the case. 

0 Kudos
ankiHPcustomer
Author
Level 1
7 5 0 0
Message 10 of 11
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thanks for Clarification! I thought this forum being on HP site can help me resolve the challenges i am facing with warranty and service HP is providing to me.

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation