Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
pdurica Honor Student
Honor Student
4 0 0
Message 1 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Page fault in non paged area

Hi Everybody,

Few days ago just after the start of my HP Envy I got this ugly blue screen.

I've been checking the forums seveal days for a solution, but none of it pertained to me. I am not able to get niether to bios nor to recovery manager. I don t even know If this is a hardware or software problem. I tried to removed RAM and reinsert. Didn t work. I tried to run my laptop without RAM and got the same screen.

Have you ever experienced issue like this? Could you please help me?

Thank you very much in advance.

6 REPLIES
Retired
Retired
2785 144 325
Message 2 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @pdurica,

Welcome to HP Forums!

I came across your post and wanted to help.

I understand that your laptop starts with a blue screen, and you cannot access the BIOS and recovery manager. In order to better assist you, please provide the product number and version of Windows installed on your laptop.

HP Notebook PCs - How Do I Find My Model Number, Serial Number or Product Number?

Looking forward to your reply!

SDJL
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ”on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution.
Click the Thumbs Up on the left to say “Thanks” for helping!
0 Kudos
pdurica Honor Student
Honor Student
4 0 0
Message 3 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Dear SDJL,

Thank you very much your effort.

That is correct, I get blue screen and cannot access anything.

Product number of my laptop is: C0V23EA#BCM, Model 6-1150ec. There was Win 8 isntalled origanally, just few days before I got this screen I had updated it to Win 10 (this made my computer much more slower, that s why I would love to have Win 8 back).

Thank you very much every single advice in advance.

pdurica. 

0 Kudos
Retired
Retired
2785 144 325
Message 4 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @pdurica,

Please follow this document for troubleshooting:

HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)

Let me know how it goes.

SDJL
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ”on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution.
0 Kudos
pdurica Honor Student
Honor Student
4 0 0
Message 5 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thank you very much for the manual. I appreciate it very much. I will get through it and let you know by this Thursday/Friday.

Best Regards,

pdurica.

0 Kudos
pdurica Honor Student
Honor Student
4 0 0
Message 6 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Dear SDJL,

Once again, thank you very much for the manual and for your assistance. Hard reset helped. Seems to be ok now.

Thank you and have a great day!

pdurica

0 Kudos
Retired
Retired
2785 144 325
Message 7 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @pdurica,

Glad to hear that it is working now. Have a good day!

SDJL
I work on behalf of HP

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation