cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Melanieeeeeeeee
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Password reset for compaq mini 700

HP Recommended

Hello,

I have a Compaq mini 700 that i have forgotten the password for.  Anyone able to help me get in please?

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Sparkles1
Retired
Retired
14,461 14,098 715 1,914
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @Melanieeeeeee,

Welcome to the HP forum!  It is a wonderful locale to find suggestions and tips. For you to have the very best experience, here is a link to First Time Here? Learn How to Post and More.

I understand that you have forgotten your password and are unable to access your notebook. When posting it is important to include your model of notebook and your operating system.  As I do not know which one you have here are three links, one I hope will be correct for you:

HP PCs - How to Recover Your Lost or Forgotten Password (Windows 7)

HP PCs - What to do when you forget your sign-in password (Windows 😎

HP PCs - Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)

Please let me know the results.

To help other members of this community, when you get a solution in a post, please mark it as "Accepted Solution" to make it easier to find.

To say thanks for my support, please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below.

Sparkles1

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation