Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Elloco Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Pavilion X360 11 won't turn on

Pavilion x360
Microsoft Windows 8 (32-bit)

Pavilion X360 11  will not start. LED-power input from charger works fine. When press the power button the LED comes alive and stays on for 12 seconds. The fan works at about the same period but in two segments, one for 6 seconds, pause for a split second and continue another 6 seconds. Then LED and fan stops for 2 seconds and the cycle begins again and again.

Tried the hard reset, the hold of power button for 15 and + seconds, the hold of F10 F 11 etc keys, the hold of WIn + B, opened computer and reset battery cmos battery, HD, etc... Nothing change this nuisance.

Btw the screen never turns on, and no blinking lights anywhere.

The only difference is when removed the memory card, the LED remained on but the fan off and the caps lock key blinked three times only. 

I am trying to make this junk to work out of pure curiosity, is not worth it really. Rather buy a MAC....... I really tried....

0 Kudos
1 REPLY
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
14628 1021 1517
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Pavilion X360 11 won't turn on

Hey there! @Elloco, Thanks for stopping by the HP Support Forums!

I understand that your laptop just powers on for few seconds and shuts down again.

As you mentioned that you see 3 blinking lights on the capslock, This indicates it is a memory issue with your laptop.

Please contact HP and get the service options.

Link to contact HP.

Also, Refer this article to troubleshoot no boot issues with the PC.

I'll keep an eye out for your response.  

I hope you have a great day! :)

MrRobot
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation