Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
ConnieBee Honor Student
Honor Student
3 1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Pavilion g7-2022us Notebook Windows 10 Upgrade & Print Issue

Pavilion g7-2022us
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

My laptop was recently upgraded to Windows 10 and now I can't print anything. I get an error message that reads,"Windows cannot print due to the current printer setup." 

I have uninstalled and reinstalled several times and even purchased a new printer. Still no printing. I'm assuming that some file somewhere has been corrupted, but not sure how to find it or fix it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Retired
Retired
228 228 19 37
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Pavilion g7-2022us Notebook Windows 10 Upgrade & Print Issue

Hello @ConnieBee,

Thank you for joining the HP Support Forum Community!

I understand that you are getting errors when trying to print since upgrading to Windows 10.

Which printers do you have installed? How do you have the printers connected to the system?

I have found this document is a good place to begin troubleshooting as it will take you through checking various components of Windows and the HP drivers if you are using an HP printer.

Please get back to me if you require further assistance, I'll gladly continue trying to help!

If you want to say thanks for my efforts, please click the Thumbs Up!

Thanks!

Please click the Thumbsup.JPG below to show you like/appreciate my post or to simply say thanks!

Please share what worked for you with others by marking the post as solved by clicking the Accept as Solution button.

Thanks - I work on behalf of HP

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation