Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
aezagorski191 Honor Student
Honor Student
1 0 0 1
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Pavillion notebook programs not opening

Have Insider Build 14492. All of my programs do not open except firefox. Any ideas?

1 REPLY 1
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
12360 12337 1165 2353
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Pavillion notebook programs not opening

Hi @aezagorski191,

Thank you for visiting the HP Forums! A great place where you can find solutions for your issues with help from the community! I understand that you that you need assistance with the computer. Applications not working on Insider Build 14492 I will be delighted to assist you.

A commendable job was done by attempting great research before post your question in the HP forums. It is always a great pleasure to work with tech-savvy and technically competent customers like you. Kudos to you for that. We greatly value your relationship with HP.

You are a valued HP customer and we appreciate you greatly for doing business with HP. I take it as a privilege to share this platform .

Please visit this link and check if it is helpful: http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/insider/forum/insider_wintp-insider_install/build-14492/130f5c81-...

You could also try a system restore only if it has worked fine before. The Insider build could be corrupt as none of the applications work except Firefox. A workaround could be to re-install all the applications again if the build is working correctly. Possibly you installed the build after installing all these applications.

If not you will need to roll back the build to a previous version (build) using this link: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/instantanswers/1235b5b0-bf94-4b77-9cbd-1c1a8337070c/going-back-t...

If nothing works a system recovery to factory settings might help again to upgrade to the same Windows Insider Build.

Hope this helps. Let me know how this goes. I hope the issue gets resolved without hassles and the unit works great. I'm always there to assist you. Please reach out anytime.

To simply say thanks, please click the "Thumbs Up" button to give me a Kudos to appreciate my efforts to help. If this helps, please mark this as “Accepted Solution” as it will help several others with the same issue to get it resolved without hassles.

Take care now and have a splendid week ahead.

DavidSMP
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation