cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
PreacherPryor
2 1 0 2
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

Pen Shortcut only opens Windows Ink

HP Recommended
Elite x2
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Pen shortcuts will only open Windows Ink regardless of how i set it up in the pen settings options.  It use to open OneNote, but now only opens Ink even though i set it up to open OneNote in the pen settings.

3 REPLIES 3
banhien
Level 19
Level 19
90,584 90,461 11,638 24,935
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

Yes, it works with Windows ink

wink.png

Please check the following article:

http://www.windowscentral.com/how-customize-active-pen-settings-windows-ink-windows-10-anniversary-u...

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

0 Kudos
PreacherPryor
Author
2 1 0 2
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thanks BH, but i dont want to use Ink.  I want the pen shortcuts to open OneNote.  When I first bought the HP the pen shortcuts would open OneNote, then I did an update, and now the shortcuts only open Ink.  Even if i change the shortcuts in settings, it will still only open Ink.

pjwillow
1 1 0 0
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Has this issue been resolved? Its 2018 and I'm stilling unable to open OneNote 2016 with One Click uisng my HP Active Pen. Keeps opening to WIndows ink.

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation