cancel

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Victor43 Tutor
Tutor
21 13 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Philips Car AC Power Inverter (70W Continous Power)

HP-15F033WM
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

1. Is it safe to use a OEM battery for HP 15-f033wn

2. How long would it take to charge the battery if completely drained using a 70W continous car charger ? Just a rough ball park figure will do.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Teacher Teacher
Teacher
64 63 4 9
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Philips Car AC Power Inverter (70W Continous Power)

My understanding is HP places a top priority on safety to customers, especially when it comes to rechargeable batteries and power supply. The requirements impacting safety for such products are stringent. I persnoally would not recommend going with 3rd party batteries.

I am unable to advise on duration of charging with a 70W car charger. But I would want to caution that car batteries have a usage lifespan. Such use case, to charge any products' batteries, could lead to earlier retirement of the car battery. Do consider using this sparingly, unless you have a personal car maintenance routine that includes regular checks on your car battery.

I work for HP. My posts represent my suggestions/opinions and not HP.
Please give me a + or Kudos if you found my posts helpful. Thank you 🙂
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation