Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Rahulrmc Honor Student
Honor Student
2 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Plugged in,not charging after 84% charging,and shut down on 40%

HP pavilion RT3290
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

I have HP pavilion RT3290 from 2 year,Nowadays i find when i plugge in charger it will charge but after 84% of charging it show plugged in, not charging tag.Simmilearly on bettery system get shutdown when 40%bettery remaining without showing any battery warning  of 7% and 5%.

3 REPLIES
Retired
Retired
7878 397 974
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @Rahulrmc,

Welcome to the HP Support Forums! :) I understand you are running into some charging problems with your HP Pavilion.

To better help you, please leave me with the Exact model number of HP product you are using: How Do I Find My Model Number, Serial Number or Product Number?

I will watch for your reply, so we can continue troubleshooting.

If you wish to say thanks for my effort to help, click the "Thumbs up" to give me a "Kudos".

HevnLgh
I work on behalf of HP

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" to the left of the reply button to say “Thanks” for helping!
0 Kudos
Rahulrmc Honor Student
Honor Student
2 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

model no. is  15-b002TU

0 Kudos
Retired
Retired
7878 397 974
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thank you. Please start troubleshooting here: Testing and Calibrating the Battery (Windows 8)

What are the results?

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks for being a part of the HP community. Please let me know if this helps resolve the issue by marking this post as "Accept as Solution". If you require further assistance let me know and I will gladly do all I can to help. If you wish to say thanks for my effort to help, click the "Thumbs up" to give me a "Kudos".

HevnLgh
I work on behalf of HP

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" to the left of the reply button to say “Thanks” for helping!
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation