cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Portable (new) keyboard

HP ENVY x2 Detachable PC 15
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

Hello,

I don't know if I am at the right sub-forum, excuse me, but I need some help about my accessories. Recently I broke my keyboard (spare p/n 783099-b31) by accidentally dropping water on it. Since then it hasn't worked and I really miss a keyboard wich I can easily bring with me when travel. I looked for some new keyboard that fit this model, but sadly I can't find any cause I don't know if they fit. That is where I need your help. I am looking to buy a new one which is the same, or close to this model I have right now. Also, I am hoping there is a keyboard that actually can hold my screen without using the attachable leaner. If you know what I mean. 

Can anyone recommend me some good keyboard(s)? I am from The Netherlands, so if people have Dutch websites that would be great. 

Yours sincerely,

Johnnie

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Level 15
13,019 12,963 1,698 3,945
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Portable (new) keyboard

Hi,

For the part number you indicated,

Netherlands:

http://hardware.nl/hp/783099-b31.html

You can check HP Part store also.

Regards

Visruth

0 Kudos
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation