Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Stolbert1 Honor Student
Honor Student
2 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Power issue warranty expired yeaterday

Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

My sons laptop broke 3 weeks ago but i could not take a look at it until today. But it appears the warranty expired dec 24. Can HP make an exception and fix under warranty? Sr # [personal information removed]

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Regents Professor
Regents Professor
4162 4158 561 1252
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Power issue warranty expired yeaterday

Hello  Stolbert1,

Allow me to welcome you to the HP forums!

Sorry, but this is just a community self-help forum staffed by volunteers. HP maintains no official presence here and we are not authorized to deal with warranty issues.

For warranty issues, you will need to contact HP Customer Support directly.

If you live in the US or Canada, contact information is on this page: http://www8.hp.com/us/en/contact-hp/phone-assist.html#section1

If you live elsewhere, contact information is on this page: http://www8.hp.com/us/en/contact-hp/ww-contact-us.html

NOTE: After you get through, stay on the line until you are finally able to talk to someone -- it may take a while!

Aslo request them to escalate the matter if required.

---------------------------------------

However, HP Customer Support is generally not available on the weekends, so you might have to wait until Monday to contact them.

---------------------------------------

Good Luck

Hope this helps, for any further queries reply to the post and feel free to join us again !!

**Click the White Thumbs Up Button on the right to say Thanks**

Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

Thank You,

GBL84

I am not an HP Employee 

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation