Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Dohn02 Top Student
Top Student
2 1 1 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Power issue

HP Pavilion x360 convertible e
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

Hi! My unit HP Pavilion x360 11-k099nr signature edition has no power at all eventhough you plugged in or charge. The unit has bought last December. What must be the problem or diagnosis? HP SUPPORT or anyone, pls help me. Thanks.

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Retired
Retired
2785 2657 144 330
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Power issue

Hi @Dohn02,

Welcome to HP Forums! I have read your post and wanted to help.

I understand that the laptop does not receive power. Please follow the document below for troubleshooting: HP Notebook PCs - Battery Does Not Power Notebook or Hold a Charge

Let me know your troubleshooting results.

If this helps you to reach a solution, please click the "Accept as Solution" button down below in this message. If you wish to say "thanks" for my effort to help, click the "thumbs up" to give me Kudos. :catvery-happy:

Regards,

SDJL
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ”on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution.
Click the Thumbs Up on the left to say “Thanks” for helping!
Dohn02 Top Student
Top Student
2 1 1 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Power issue

SDJL,
Regret to inform you that the solution you recommended to do still did not work for my unit. Is it possible that board must be the problem?
Thanks.
0 Kudos
Retired
Retired
2785 2657 144 330
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Power issue

Hi @Dohn02,

Thank you for the reply! It might be the problem of the AC adapter. Since the the laptop cannot be powered on now, we could not test the system board. Please contact HP phone support to arrange a repair or replacement.

Please use the following link http://www.hp.com/contacthp to create a case for your issue, and contact HP. If you live outside the US/Canada, please click the link http://www8.hp.com/us/en/contact-hp/ww-phone-assist.html to get the contact information for your region.

SDJL
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ”on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution.
Click the Thumbs Up on the left to say “Thanks” for helping!

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation