cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Printer

Ho desk jet 150
Chrome OS
Can I use my Ho desk jet 150 printer with a to toshiba chrome book 2?
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Level 11
11,219 2,191 436 153
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Printer

@Julieingham wrote:
Can I use my Ho desk jet 150 printer with a to toshiba chrome book 2?

You have to set a google account to connect to the printer. And you need to contact Toshiba for printer connectivity if your using chrome as HP isn't Toshiba.

-------- Looking for HP driver support When Windows 10 O/S isn't Supported ------
Windows 10 drivers may be available through Windows Update

Click 'Learn More' below for steps on using Windows Update to determine what drivers might be available for your product. Please be aware that HP does not guarantee Windows 10 drivers will be available from Windows Update.
Learn more
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- This is a HP USER community forum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
BTW, Millions of folks have gone back from Win10 to their prior O/S -- something you don't hear about from MS. by WAWood but ALL to TRUE
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Those that want HD Gaming should plan to invest in a Gaming Laptop to handle those requirements. Eamples GTA V or Crysis 3.
0 Kudos
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation