Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
xm_cruiser Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

ProBook 430 G2 with M2.SATA, HDD not showing up.

ProBook 430 G2
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I installed a M2.SATA drive in my ProBook 430 G2 as boot device. I wanted to install a normal harddisk also as a data drive, but the HDD does not show up. When I connect the HDD to another computer it is working fine. The SATA-connector in the ProBook is also working because before there was only there a HDD as boot device installed.

What may be wrong?

0 Kudos
1 REPLY
andreiMatei Honor Student
Honor Student
4 0 0
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

ProBook 430 G2 with M2.SATA, HDD not showing up.

I tried to install an M.2 (port is there and seems to work) but it is not seen in BIOS. My normal HDD (Samsung EVO 840) works correctly. What BIOS version are you using?

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation