cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
CPerdomo73
Level 3
37 36 0 7
Message 1 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Problem with Beats Audio System

I ended up rolling back the driver, restarted the computer and the beats option is gone. Played my music and the problem is completely gone. The computer is now using the regular Microsoft driver that comes with the notebook. The sound is not the same but it is very good. What Beats basically offers is a “plug in” to enhance your sound.

The manufacturer has to solve this problem or give us all our money back or provide an alternative to Beats.

This is very bad for HP

0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
Level 9
4,677 4,711 235 573
Message 2 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Hi CPerdomo73,

What is your product number?

Signature
↙-----------How do I give Kudos?| How do I mark a post as Solved? ----------------↓
0 Kudos
CPerdomo73
Level 3
37 36 0 7
Message 3 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

@UniProg wrote:

Hi CPerdomo73,

What is your product number?

I can't find it... sorry... I'm still getting used to this new computer. I tell you, I love this PC; if it wasn't for the Beats issue I would say is perfect.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 9
4,677 4,711 235 573
Message 4 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Can you see my link above, on the word "product number" ?  The link provides information on how to find your product number.  Once I get this info, I will hopefully be able to provide a link to instructions on how to solve your issue.

Signature
↙-----------How do I give Kudos?| How do I mark a post as Solved? ----------------↓
CPerdomo73
Level 3
37 36 0 7
Message 5 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

@UniProg wrote:

Can you see my link above, on the word "product number" ?  The link provides information on how to find your product number.  Once I get this info, I will hopefully be able to provide a link to instructions on how to solve your issue.

Got it! product number: C2N76UA#ABA. Thanks

0 Kudos
Level 9
4,677 4,711 235 573
Message 6 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Try the troubleshooting steps from this document and let me know if it helps to resolve your issues.

Good luck!

Signature
CPerdomo73
Level 3
37 36 0 7
Message 7 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

But my problem is not getting sound for the speakers. My problem is that the Beats audio goes up and down. I had to disable the Beats Audio and use the windows sound driver. It sounds good but not as good as the Beats.

The solution would be to be able to to get rid of the sound loudness option.

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation