cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
wurti
2 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Problem with Notebook hp g2 250 (F0Z00EA)

HP Recommended
Notebook hp g2 250 (F0Z00EA)
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello guys sorry for my bad english, my problem is when i use my notebook for about 40 min, the video and  audio in the streaming video (youtube, twitch) will be desyncr, or when i play in a game for the same time (40 min ) the fps decrease about 3/5 fps, i found  a solution for this problems, that is i have to update the bios when i start windows and the problem thus disappearing and it reappears when i start windows another time,i can't update the bios for each boot for solve this problem, i hope you can help me

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation