cancel

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Redcoat14 Student
Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Probook 450G2 Battery Not Charging

Probook 450G2
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

My laptop (purchased new July 2015, battery manufacture date May 2015) was working fine and the battery was being charged properly.  Then a couple of months ago my son upgraded to Windows 10.  He had some problems with drivers and not being able to run his programs so he downgraded back to Windows 7.  After that the battery doesn't charge anymore.  The charger is recognized and the laptop runs, but it is not charging the battery.  I suspect it's an internal laptop problem and buying a new battery won't help.  Any thoughts or suggestions to fix this problem?

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation