cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Zenderlost
Level 1
8 7 0 0
Message 141 of 149
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I'm fed up with this crap support...

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
kprzebinda
Level 1
9 9 0 0
Message 142 of 149
Flag Post
HP Recommended

maybe someone try drivers from sony or dell?

AmrAsim
Level 2
17 17 0 4
Message 143 of 149
Flag Post
HP Recommended

First I install a new fresh windows 8.1 pro 64 bit , then I make search for update , windows found 2 important updates 1 for amd and the other one for intel , I let windows update them and found them in device manager that they already installed and make restart and everything is stable , I cant find the amd icon on taskbar to make switch . When I make sleep mode of course windows restart itself ( no fix for this problem ) I know that happen when driver of amd is installed . Which version exactly of driver for amd card I have to install one of them to found amd icon to use switch graphic . which the best version for games and graphic ???? the stable and best one Thanks and sorry for my English1.jpg2.jpg

AmrAsim
Level 2
17 17 0 4
Message 144 of 149
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thanks for everyone answer and help me i fixed my problem  with installing for amd driver for games and graphic but sleep problem still there with we hope from hp or amd fix this problem  .

bokefas
2 2 0 0
Message 145 of 149
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi 

I'm another hp user frustrated

Probook 4540s intel hd 4000 and amd 7650M win8.1 x64

I've tested all drivers from hp site, intel and amd site.. and the newest amd and intel beta versions and leshcat versions.

Always code 43 for both cards and all drivers tested.

Amd CCC works with only Hydragrid options with 13.1 beta version generic driver.

First question...

why  graphic drivers on hp official site are always dated on 18 oct 2013.. ? On ftp.hp site for download drivers

are dated febr 2014 (ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp63501-64000)

However sp63574 and sp63715 are always on code 43...

Second queston...

Someone have probook and cards works correctly??? with what driver version and install method?

Thanks all!!

Wozik
Level 2
20 20 0 3
Message 146 of 149
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Guys,

so what do we do now? I suggest that we poke HP Support everyday about this. Let's register a support case every day and see what happens. At the same time we can start returning the stuff to the sellers so HP as a useless crap.

I've just submitted one to Polish Support Center. I'll keep doing that every day until it is resolved or the laptop is returned to the seller.

KlemenOslaj
Level 1
16 14 0 0
Message 147 of 149
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Guys, I dunno why do you still bother. I sold my piece of **bleep**, that HP used to call laptop and bought Lenovo...Do the same, everyone, buy what ever you wish, everything is better then ****** HP...they are making fun of us...

Wozik
Level 2
20 20 0 3
Message 148 of 149
Flag Post
HP Recommended

This is what I got from HP Support:

http://h20565.www2.hp.com/portal/site/hpsc/template.PAGE/public/kb/docDisplay/?javax.portlet.begCach...

Has anyone tried that already?

bokefas
2 2 0 0
Message 149 of 149
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Of course...

always code 43 and the same CCC error...

This post that U say... AMD driver doesn't resolve the issue and Intel driver is only for 32 bits system

Right now... does not work installing process intel driver x64 for hp probook 4540s.. after extracting file process of sp63574 with installshield wizard... the install process dont run

amd code 43 and no ccc

hd 4000 code 43 and no control panel (right now does not work installing process sp63574)

ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation