Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
abrahamr Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Probook 655 overheating

Probook 655 G2
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I am having a strange issue.  I have 2 Probook 655 G2 that are shutting themselves off and overheating regularly, the fans run constantly it seems but when I feel the vents the chasis does not feel unusually hot.   When they were new with Windows 7 there was no problem, the problem only arises after I upgrade them to Windows 10.  I have gone through and done all of the windows updates available, have all of the latest drivers on from HP, the latest BIOS.  I even sent one of them into HP Depot twice for repair and they report no problems.  I am not sure where else to look so any help or suggestions woudl be much appreciated.

Thanks

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation