Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
dubs_gw Student
Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Procurve Manager with 2530 switch

PCM 2530

I have installed a Procurve 2530 j9773a switch for a customer. However when trying to add it to PCM it connects and successfully sees the SNMP community, however it then hangs on discovering devices. The software is quite old now, so my query is do we need to update the version of software or is there MIB like file for this switch we need to import before hand. If the software needs to be updated, does anyone know of a chart to compare which switch models are compatible with which version of update.

Any information would be helpful. 

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Provost Provost
Provost
103328 93880 14423 22170
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Procurve Manager with 2530 switch

Hi:

You may also want to post your question on the HP Enterprise Business Community Support Forum -- Procurve Switches section...

http://community.hpe.com/t5/ProCurve-ProVision-Based/bd-p/switching-e-series-forum#.V1FsguTmq9I

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation