Ask questions. Help others.
The HP Community is here for you.
Post new question
Question

Note on archived topics.
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here, or click on "Post new question" above and select the appropriate board.
Student
Message 1 of 6 (5,494 Views)

Product key for Microsoft Office 2010

I purchased  new computer laptop HP 2000-219DX Notebook PC with office istalled (Microsoft Office 2010) but I have failed ot activate because it requires me to enter product key in order to activate, How can i get product key in order to activate?

0 Kudos
Grad Student
Message 2 of 6 (5,443 Views)

Re: Product key for Microsoft Office 2010

That Microsoft office is a pre-installed software on yor computerbut that doesn't mean it is a full and complete. What you have is a trial version only. Good for 60 days.

If you want to use it fully and activate it you need to purchase the product key for that.

~reikableu~
...KUDO's to me and if this resolves the issue, please tag this as "AcceptedSolution"
~I MAYBE working for HP Consumer Notebook Support but any opinion stated are not at anyways connected to those of HP.~
Student
Message 3 of 6 (5,412 Views)

I have experienced the same issue of late, my notebook came preloaded with Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 and is requesting a product activation key. At no point was I notified that it was a trial version; and I've used it for close to a year now without incident (so it seems the 60 day trial thing doesn't apply here). How can I get this resolved so that I can continue using the product?

Grad Student
Message 4 of 6 (5,279 Views)

honestly, im not quite sure with the professional version... but usually for the home and student trial version it's either a 60 Day thing or a 25 usage...

and i really don't know if there is a possible way to like use it agin without really purchasing it...

sorry for the late reply, and sorry that i cannot give an answer t make it work again, but i'll try to check it out further.,..

~reikableu~
...KUDO's to me and if this resolves the issue, please tag this as "AcceptedSolution"
~I MAYBE working for HP Consumer Notebook Support but any opinion stated are not at anyways connected to those of HP.~
198 Student
Student
Message 5 of 6 (4,203 Views)

Reikableu wrote:

product key Of LAPTH012 FOR MICROSOFT 2010

Student
Message 6 of 6 (3,838 Views)

i want product key

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation