Resolve Windows 10 related issues for your HP computers or printers by HP Windows 10 Support Center
Hi, I would like to know if you can upgrade the 4GB to 8GB RAm
There is a manual of the motherboard to be consulted
Welcome to FORUM !!!
As per the specs, Your PC has Intel 6th GEN core proc and will support upto 16GB of RAM
Two non-customer-accessible/upgradable memory module slots (Intel Core processors)
DDR4-2133 dual channel support
Supports up to 16 GB of system RAM in the following conƭgurations
● 16384-MB total system memory (8192×2)[UMA models only]
● 12288-MB total system memory (8192×1) + (4096×1)
● 8192-MB total system memory (8192×1) or (4096×2)
● 6144-MB total system memory (4096×1) + (2048×1)
● 4096-MB total system memory (4096×1) or (2048×2)
Specs : https://support.hp.com/rs-en/document/c05421284
Manual : http://h10032.www1.hp.com/ctg/Manual/c05087748
Hope this helps, for any further queries reply to the post and feel free to join us again !!
**Click the White Thumbs Up Button on the right to say Thanks**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
I am not an HP Employee
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Ask the community